Home > School Social Service (for Hungarian students)

School Social Service (for Hungarian students)

Would you like to do your high school community service at the biggest festivals in the country?

No problem!

Apply for volunteering on the website, then write us an email at iksz@fesztivalonkentes.hu to specify which event you would like to do your community service at.

When we have accepted your application, we have to sign a contract with your school. In order to have this, send us the Cooperation Agreement that you got from the school. This can take some days so don’t leave it for the last minute! When we have the agreement, we can sign your Community Service Log at the venue of the event or in our office in Budapest. If you are not around, don’t worry! You can send it to us by post.

We are happy to discuss further details in e-mail, feel free to contact us!